Commercial Real Estate Financing
Investing in commercial real estate can be a big step for your business. However, it also requires significant capital. BT84 Commercial Capital provides innovative commercial real estate financing solutions to help customers with a diverse set of funding needs. We can offer recourse and non-recourse options on both investment and owner-occupied properties.
We offer various programs to help clients in different financial situations. These are some of our most popular:
- Conventional Programs: We can provide conventional mortgages of up to $100 million. These are ideal for stabilized investment and owner-occupied properties.
- Hard Money & Bridge Loans: If you need short-term financing, these may be ideal for you. They are easy to qualify for and can help you with time-sensitive opportunities.
- International Loans: We fund transactions in the European and Eurasian markets. These loans can provide as much as $1 billion in financing.
- CMBS Financing: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are real estate loans bundled and securitized. The conduit loans carry low interest rates and fixed terms on up to $50 million.
- Equity & Mezzanine Programs: Working with high-net-worth capital sources, we can offer up to $100 million or more. These are highly tailored loans that will match your unique needs.
- Construction Loans: If the principles are experienced with equity, we can fund your construction project. These loans range from $10 million to $100 million.
In addition to the above, we provide some special loans through government programs. These are the top choices:
- SBA 504 & 7a Programs: For owner-occupied properties and hotels, we can offer low rates and competitive terms. These are among the most affordable financing options.
- HUD & FHA Loans: Through HUD/FHA programs, we can fund your residential, healthcare or similar property. These loans are up to $50 million with low rates and full amortization.
Contact BT84 Commercial Capital today to learn more about commercial real estate financing. A representative will help you with a free consultation.
Ready to get started?
Call us today to be put in touch with our financial professionals, who are ready to answer your questions and provide a free, no-obligation analysis and consultation to help you determine which loan is the right fit for your business needs.